People today, in all this new world technology and thinking, have lost sight of what a true friendship is. So, I thought I would help the world out a little and explain what real, true ℱriends are.
1. ℱriends don't have to be exactly the same. ℱriends have similarities but they also have their differences. Their key to opening up the world of friendship is not only to expand on similarities but to accept each other's faults. Because you can't ever judge your friend.
2. ℱriends have to argue! No one likes to but it is necessary to be healthy. Cause if you agree on everything, either the government has expanded cloning subjects or someone isn't being true and is trying a little too hard.
3. You have to be comfortable together or else you just aren't going to click. If you feel edgy around the person then something isn't quite right.
4. ℱriends love unconditionally. They have there little angry moments but what's done is done and all is forgive and forget. Why let something that happened in the past ruin what happiness you could have in the future?
5. Believe in love at first sight because there is the equivalent in friendship. Some people think that you have to know someone really well to become good ℱriends. Trust me, it's not true. If the first time you really spend time together you talk for 25 hours straight until 4:30 in the morning about some topic you thought no one else in the world understood, hun, that's real love at first sight.
These are only a few of the basics. Just remember, ℱriends are forever. But only if you keep it that way. Don't diss your buds, love them instead. And when they drive you nuts, love them that much more for being just a little bit different and maybe just a little bit quirky!